Originally designed for people working and operating in Arctic conditions, who demand serious performance from their kit, the Softie 15 provides maximum warmth in extreme temperatures, yet still packs to a relatively small, handy pack size.
The Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the design of the mum-style shape brings additional warmth and comfort, and the snug fit hood has an adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night's sleep, even when the temperature drops. A tried and tested favourite; this British made sleeping bag combines micro pack size with serious performance, for extraordinary expeditions.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.Weight Standard: 2400g / 85oz
- Weight Extra Long: 2780g / 98oz
- Packsize: 28cm x 23cm / 11" x 9"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -15°C / 5°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -20°C / -4°F
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack