The Sleeper Expedition is our most extreme temperature sleeping bag in the Sleeper Series range, taking good care of you in conditions right down to -17°C. Our design team have created a reliable, comfortable bag using soft-touch, siliconised fibres that form an insulated shell around you, and will see you happily through all four seasons.
The Sleeper Expedition is an incredibly warm, reasonably priced addition to the Sleeper range. Your only challenge will be parting with it in the mornings!
Part of the Basecamp Range.
- Weight: 2600g / 92oz
- Packsize: 33cm x 28cm / 13" x 11"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -12°C / 10°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -17°C / 1°F
- Mummy shape for retention of body heat
- Siliconised synthetic insulation is soft to the touch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Replacement Stuff Sack: XLarge Compression Stuff Sack
- Outer Fabric: Aqualight, 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: SuperSoft, 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Isofibre, 100% Polyester