Whether you’re planning an expedition in extreme conditions, or somewhere that the temperature could plummet during the night, the Softie Antarctica is our most extreme performance bag. Keeping you warm and dry are the main priorities in these conditions. We use a combination of highly water repellent Isodry fibres and our metallised, Reflectatherm fabric designed to reflect heat and retain warmth, along with a luxurious layer of Softie® insulation next to the skin to make sure this bag delivers on its promises.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
- Weight Standard: 2950g / 104oz
- Weight Extra Long: 3200g / 113oz
- Packsize: 30cm x 25cm / 12" x 10"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -20°C / -4°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -30°C / -22°F
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way quick-release centre zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan & Multicam
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate, 100% Nylon
- Outer Fabric, Multicam® Option: Paratex® Micro, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm, 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie® Premier, 100% Polyester