The 1000 Mile Fusion Walking Sock breaks the mould with its innovative design and material technology.
This sock is the first of it’s kind that offers not just the 1000 Mile double layer sock’s BLISTER-FREE GUARANTEE but padded comfort zones on the heel, toe and Achilles tendon. The padding combined with the high volume Merino wool gives warmth and volume perfect for Autumn/Winter right through until Spring.
Mid-calf length for wear with high ankle walking footwear. Just what you need when you’re in the thick of it.
WHAT IS TACTEL®…?
Soft, light and surprisingly strong. A dynamic, speciality fibre, Tactel® garments are soft, supple, smooth, breathable and lightweight. According to testing Tactel® fibre is at least twice as soft and 20% lighter than most other fibres. It also dries 8 times faster than cotton. With its soft feel, moisture wicking and quick drying properties this yarn is the perfect yarn to line our socks helping to keep the feet cool and dry during activity.
Merino Wool: This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and it’s moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Achilles Tendon protection: full length padded protection for the Achilles Tendon – the first sock to offer you this!
- Arch bracing: for additional support
- Padded comfort zones: padding on the toe, heel and ball area of the foot for extra comfort and protection
- Double layer construction: eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters
- Tactel® inner layer: wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry
Outer layer: 40% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 6% Cotton and 2% Lycra.
Inner Layer: 100% Tactel®.
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5)
- Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5)
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash at 30 degree, No tumble dry.