If you’re new to open water swimming or triathlon, the Agile Wetsuit is the companion you need to keep your body warm, comfortable and supported through the beginnings of your open water journey.
Featuring a combination of two, three and four millimetre buoyancy panels, the Agile allows your body to remain streamlined in the water, therefore reducing fatigue and enabling you to improve your technique and speed. Combined with a high-stretch shoulder panel for increased flexibility, the Agile further improves form by reducing drag significantly and increasing your potential reach with every arm pull.
In addition, the Agile also provides several features not offered by other entry-level wetsuits on the market at this price point. These include:
- No flatlock stitching. The seams are fully glued and blind stitched to ensure complete waterproofing, flexibility and no internal discomfort.
- No nylon neoprene panels. The Agile is made from a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure water does not permeate the suit, increase its weight and cause drag.
- Performance focus. Like all Zone3 products, even though the materials and thickness can’t compare with the likes of our higher models, the Agile is designed for speed and comfort.
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve range of motion allowing you to conserve energy and reduce fatigue.
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well-balanced profile to get the most out of your swim.
- Core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and save energy.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin coating for waterproofing and minimal drag.
- Fully glued and blind stitched for increased comfort and warmth.
- New Talon Resistant coating applied to the front leg to help improve durability and reduce accidental fingernail tears.
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- YKK Zipper on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
If you have purchased a waterproof product, the leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with freshwater after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.