Typhoon Kona 5/4/3mm GBS Chest Zip Wetsuit sets a new standard in wetsuit technology and design. Cleverly engineered and stunningly styled the Kona is the new classic.
Flextreme giving the softest most flexible core available. Furness hollow fibre heat source lining, Thermadome Tri Ply core technology, a neoprene core containing micro air filled cells for significant thermal advantages, Max Dry fast drying polypropylene for a lighter more comfortable suit. Finally a Liquid Seam system produced from a specialised compound guarantees a dry secure seam.Features:
- 5/4/3mm Construction
- Flextreme neoprene throughout: Soft most flexible core available - same as O Neill techno butter
- ThermaDome core neoprene front body: Tri ply core technology, a neoprene core containing micro air filled cells for significant thermal advantages.
- Furness back body
- MaXDri in front body, back side and upper leg: Fast drying polyprop liner means a lighter, drier suit for every session.
- Key stash
- Seal skin neck: Super composite skin neck seal . No rub, no rash, just a great seal.
- Contour control seams
- Glued and blindstitched sealed seams
- Stormkeeper zip: Specialist zip featuring off set teeth that forms a minimum waterpenetration (mwp) seal.
- LSS liquid seal all seams: Liquid seam system - flexible specialised liquid compound that guarantees seam security.
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
If you have purchased a waterproof product, the leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with freshwater after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.