Trezeta Hurricane Evo Low WP is a versatile technical shoe, ideal for hiking and via ferrata. Concieved to face technical trails and many different terrains. Durable suede upper, snug fit and practical lacing system. Featured with waterproof membrane for excellent protection from elements.
- Upper made of suede leather, perfectly wrapping the foot and truly resistant, with reinforcements in synthetic material on the toe and ankle, offering even greater lateral stability. Coupled to the upper, the Water Stopper membrane, exclusive to Trezeta, which promotes the formation of a perfect internal climate, creating an effective barrier against water infiltrations and external elements.
- The lacing is designed to be ergonomic and resists to long activity sessions without making frequent adjustments. The sole block is composed of a microporous wedge, a stable, shock-absorbing and technical material, designed to last over time even when tackling demanding routes, and the Vibram® Winkler Evo outsole, built with a particular sticky compound and a specific lugs design developed to provide an ideal grip on every surface, even muddy and slippery.
- Last: Active
- Construction: Lasted
- Insole Board: Moulded Polypropylene
- Upper: Waterproof Suede + Textile
- Lining: Mesh + Trezeta Water Stopper
- Footbed: Moulded Eva + Textile
- Midsole: Microporous
- Outsole: Vibram® Winkler Evo
- Weight: 1/2 Pair 390G (1/2 Paio)
- Size: Range 6-12 Uk