Argo w's WP is a comfortable and safe hiking shoe, perfect for a pleasant outing in the woods or for safe walking on mountain trails. Thanks to its special construction, the Argo w's WP guarantees excellent anatomical stability. The soft waterproof suede and fabric upper comfortably accommodates the foot, while the breathable mesh lining facilitates optimal climatic comfort inside the shoe.
- To effectively protect the inside from the weather, Trezeta has developed the Trezeta Water Stopper technology, a membrane that prevents external elements from penetrating the shoe. Dry and always protected foot: the double density EVA midsole cushions the support to reduce impacts on the ground, minimize vibrations and accompany the step.
- Argo WP is a simple but quality shoe, thanks also to the Vibram Multiland outsole that ensures maximum adaptability to the ground. The tread has a large contact zone at the front to improve grip on the ground and the multitraction blocks ensure excellent grip on all types of terrain.
- Last: Classic comfort
- Construction: Lasted
- Insole: Strong
- Upper: Wp suede + textile
- Lining: Mesh + Trezeta Waterstopper
- Footbed: Moulded Polypropylene
- Midsole: Moulded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® Multiland
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However, this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
The leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams if you have purchased a waterproof product. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water-resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with fresh water after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies-padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.