Ideal for camping and travelling the all-new Rock + River Trail 300 sleeping bag is a great value sleeping bag. The 3 Season sleeping bag provides incredible insulation and can withstand temperatures as low as -10 degrees. This fantastic value bag is ideal for campers and festival-goers alike.
- 3D hood with dual drawcord closure - prevents heat loss from the head, requires just a one-handed pull
- 3 Season
- Filling: Siliconized Hollowfibre 2 x 150 gm²
- Temperature Range: -3 - +4°C
- Extreme temperature rating: -10°C
- Multi-cord hood closure - stops warm air escaping from the bag
- Insulated zip baffle - keeps any cold air from coming through the zip, and keeps warm body heat in
- Shaped foot - allows feet to relax whilst sleeping
- Zip guard - helps prevent zip snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Internal Pocket - easy to use, secure storage for phones or music players.
- 80cm x 230cm x 50cm
- Weight: 1.75kg
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However, this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
The leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams if you have purchased a waterproof product. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water-resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with fresh water after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies-padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.