Antibacterial, lightweight and mosquito free! Great for travellers who need the extra warmth of a two-season sleeping bag, but also like the versatility of the small travel pack size and built-in mosquito net. Complete with hygienic antibacterial fabrics and a compression stuff sack to keep your kit down to a manageable size.
The Travelpak® range of sleeping bags showcases Snugpak’s latest breakthrough in antibacterial technology. The specialist antibacterial and antimicrobial treatment of the fabrics discourages the growth of bacteria, reducing any odours and the need for regular laundering. The result is fresh-smelling bedding every night, which is ideal for prolonged tropical travel where temperatures may be high and washing facilities limited.
The built-in mosquito net protects you from biting insects all night long, giving you the peace of mind of having a comfortable and restful night’s sleep to prepare you for the next day’s travels. The net can be easily rolled away when it is not required, and you can even seal the sleeping bag when you’re not using it to ensure you don’t have any unwanted company later that evening!
As always, keeping you dry and comfortable remains a priority in all of our sleeping bags; this is why we’ve used the highly breathable Paratex® base fabric, with its superb wicking properties, throughout the Travelpak® range.
- Weight: 1500g / 53oz
- Packsize: 26cm x 22cm / 10" x 9"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -3°C / 27°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -7°C / 19°F
- Built-in roll away mosquito net
- Antibacterial fabrics stop odours when on the move
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Zipped internal valuables pocket
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Medium Compression Stuff Sack
- Outer Fabric: HEX Rip Stop, 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: Paratex antibacterial, 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Travelsoft, 100% Polyester