1 person bivvi tent inner-first pitch with footprint
The Journey Solo is a lightweight, durable single person bivvi tent. Its waterproof fly can be easily removed to allow for you to use the full mosquito net inner on its own, perfect for dry, warm nights for a cooler night's sleep and a view of the stars.
Constructed with a durable groundsheet in a bathtub style. Supplied complete with a tailored tent footprint to help protect the groundsheet.
- Pack Weight: 2kg / 4.41lbs (Includes extra groundsheet 235g)
- Trail Weight: 1.41kg / 3.1lbs (Fly Sheet, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Packsize: 58cm x 13cm / 23" x 5"
- Roll-top pack bag, with side compression straps
- Waterproof taped seams
- Two lightweight alloy poles with press fit connections
- 1 door
- 1 person tent
- internal storage pockets
- Internal D-ring attachment point
- Repair kit included for repairing small tent rips and leaking seams
- lightweight Y pegs & 3 guidelines with reflectors
- Inner tent & flysheet design, inner pitched first
- Flysheet: 75D 185T polyester, PU4000mm Hydrostatic Head, with embossing, WR, FR
- Inner Tent: mesh, and 190T polyester, WR, FR
- Groundsheet: 210T polyester, PU5000mm Hydrostatic Head, WR, FR
- Footprint: 210T polyester, PU5000mm Hydrostatic Head, WR, FR
- Mesh: No-see-um mesh, black, 248pcs holes/cm² (1600pcs holes/inch²)