Snugpak's Lightest 1 Person Tent - Inner-First Pitch with Aluminium Poles
The Snugpak® Ionosphere IX™ is an extremely small, compact one-person tent. With a two-pole, easy to pitch design, the tent forms a hooped shelter that keeps condensation build-up to a minimum. The inner tent is made of a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net to not only keep out bugs, snakes, etc. but it can also be used without the fly as a stand-alone mosquito shelter/barrier in the summer months and warmer climates.
The Ionosphere IX™ will shelter you from all but the worst inclement weather, with a 5000mm hydrostatic head (HH) polyurethane (PU) coated fly sheet, with taped seams. The Ionosphere IX™ has an impressive floor space, measuring 240cm/94” long and 90cm/35” wide, creating ample room for a single person with some equipment. In an emergency, the Ionosphere IX™ can accommodate two people.
The low profile Ionosphere IX™ tent packs down small with a light trail weight of 1200g / 42oz. Using tried and tested lightweight aluminium poles, it does not take up valuable space in your pack. The Ionosphere IX™ is ideal to use when light weight and small pack size are essential.
- Pack Weight: 1.52kg / 3.35lbs
- Trail Weight: 1.2kg / 2.65lbs (fly, poles & inner tent)
- Packsize: 48cm x 14cm / 19" x 6"
- Pitch type: Inner first
- Waterproof Taped Seams
- Doors: Single-point front entry with porch
- Ten Mesh Internal Pockets for equipment and head-end hanging loop (Five on each side)
- Supplied with 16 Lightweight Alloy Y-Stakes, with two-spares (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Flame Retardant
- Supplied with a Compression Storage Bag
- Supplied with a Basic Repair Kit
- Flysheet: 210t 100% polyester ripstop with 5000mm HH waterproof PU coating
- Inner tent: 190t 100% nylon inner fabric, with a 50D polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- No-see-um netting 1600 holes per square inch
- Groundsheet: 190t 100% nylon with (5000mm HH) waterproof PU coating
- Lightweight Anodised Aluminium Poles (7001) with pressfit connectors, 100% aluminium