Flawless feel. Effortless support.
The redesigned Guide 15 delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and a guidance frame to help steer your stride.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your softest run yet
- New HOLLOW-TECH guides your stride without added bulk
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel-to-toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more rubber where you need it
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However, this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
The leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams if you have purchased a waterproof product. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water-resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with fresh water after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies-padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.