A soft and moderately cushioned sock designed for daily hikes. OUT ALPS is made from a comfortable cotton nylon fiber blend, with elasticated areas for extra support where you need it and a comfort cuff for just the right foot-hugging feel.
- Cushioned Comfort: A terry cotton sole for moderate cushioning and soft comfort
- Foothold: Featuring zonal arch support and a comfort cuff for just the right amount of hold without compression
- Ventilation: Pique knitting construction on the top of the foot ensures airflow and breathability
- Elastic arch support: Specially designed elastic for better arch support and superior fit.
- Full terry cushioning: With an additional loop in the stitch, this cushioning creates additional padding for enhanced comfort.
- Ventilated mesh panel: Specially constructed air conditioning enables better air circulation and faster moisture transport.
- Flat toe seam: Gives superior comfort in the toe area.
- Reinforced heel: Improves comfort, better durability and shock absorption.
- Reinforced toe: Improves comfort and durability.
- Elasticity: Topped with just the right amount of elasticity to stay in place without squeezing or constricting your leg.