A lightweight stretch fleece that's perfect for long rock routes and classic alpine ascents.
- With two zoned weights of fast drying Pontetorto-¼-¿-¼+å grid fleece and an Active fit the Eclipse Hooded Jacket is an ideal low-bulk insulation layer for everything from spring ski tours to long valley climbs.
- A stretchy grown-on hood fits under or over a helmet and a single chest pocket keeps a phone secure.
- Pontetorto-¼-¿-¼+å Tecnopile 187 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
- Lightweight Pontetorto-¼-¿-¼+å Tecnopile 154 fleece panels in key areas
- Polygiene-¼-¿-¼+å anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and Bluesign-¼-¿-¼+å approved permanent odour control
- Active fit
- Coverstitched seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Grown-on hood
- YKK-¼-¿-¼+å centre front zip
- Zipped Napoleon pocket with mesh back
- Low bulk cuffs with integrated thumb loops
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.