The Merrell MQM 3's Gore Tex Shoe acronym MQM comes from the words Moving Quickly in the Mountains, meaning these shoes are best when used for brisk walking and hiking on trails. Shock absorption and midsole shape are optimized for walking.
The third iteration of our best-selling multitool of footwear is stable enough to hike in, agile enough to run in, and durable enough for light scrambling. Version 3 features a new grippy Vibram® sole and a lace-to-toe lacing system for an improved locked-in fit.
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Mesh and TPU upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- 100% recycled mesh lining
- 50% recycled EVA foam insole
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Rock plate for protection
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram TC5+ rubber sole
- Weight: 600g