For over a decade, the Merrell Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors. Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram® outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
• GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Pigskin leather and mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit ADVANCED removable contoured insole with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However, this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
The leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams if you have purchased a waterproof product. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water-resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with fresh water after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies-padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.