This cushioned, grippy trail runner is designed for those who want a lot of protection on even the most rugged trails.
Version 4 was updated with a slightly thicker midsole made of the lighter-weight FloatPro™ foam and a new Vibram® Megagrip® outsole for even better grip on rock.
- Jacquard upper Integrated lacing system for a glove-like fit
- Padded collar Gaiter D-Ring Protective toe cap
- External rear strap locks in the heel
- Breathable mesh lining Removable EVA insole
- Rock plate for protection FLEXconnect® dual-directional flex-grooves in the midsole for enhanced ground connection
- FloatPro Foam™ midsole for a lightweight ride that lasts
- Vibram® MegaGrip® for the best combination of traction and durability on wet or dry surfaces
The Agility Peak 4 is designed for those who want protection even on the most rugged trails. Version 4 of the Agility Peak features a thicker midsole composed of FloatPro, and a new Vibram Megagrip outsole.
What is it for?
The Agility Peak 4 is built for rough and technical terrain. It gives runners everything they need in terms of protection and performance.
Who is it for?
The Agility Peak 4 is for anyone looking for a no-compromise trail runner. It will provide comfort and protection no matter the terrain or how long the run it’s taken for is. The Agility Peak 4 has a heel/toe stack of 30/24mm with a 6mm drop.
- FloatPro Midsole - FloatPro provides a lightweight ride that lasts. FloatPro has been designed by Merrell chemists to create a foam that saves weight compared to standard EVA. This featherweight formulation cushions and protects while maintaining its resiliency. A rock plate provides added protection and support over long distances.
- FlexConnect Midsole - Anatomically inspired dual-directional flex grooves support the natural motion of the foot by promoting upward and downward flexibility for increased agility and stability over uneven terrain.
- Vibram Megagrip Outsole - Developed for users who frequently encounter slippery surfaces,
- Vibram Megagrip offers an incomparable combination of grip and durability, offering superior performance on both wet and dry terrains.
- Vegan Friendly - The Agility Peak 4 has vegan-friendly construction.
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
If you have purchased a waterproof product, the leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with freshwater after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.