Built for urban exploration and all your outdoor adventures, introducing the Trail Destroyer. The vegan friendly high performance multi-activity running trainer.
- Trail Destroyer is vegan friendly.
- The upper is engineered with lightweight PU skeletal welding, stitched nylon upper ensuring stability and support.
- The super soft mesh lining provides ultra-breathability and instant out-of-the-box all day comfort.
- A removable ergonomically contoured moulded EVA footbed delivers underfoot cushioning.
- Multiple reflective material elements featured on the upper ensure your feet are visible when running in the dark.
- A lightweight, durable shank built into the midsole provides torsional stability across the toughest of terrain.
- An impact-absorbing CMEVA midsole provides long lasting supreme cushioning and absorbs impact during walking and running.
- A durable rubber outsole with multi-directional lug pattern promotes grip on the flat also up and down hill.
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However, this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
The leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams if you have purchased a waterproof product. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water-resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with fresh water after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies-padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security