The technical design of the Columbias Peakfreak II Mid Outdry is specially engineered to keep you comfortable and supported all day. The combination of fit and cushioning will keep your feet stable and comfortable, on long hikes over tricky terrain
The grip outsole provides exception traction, even in wet weather conditions.
This lightweight technical hiker is waterproof-breathable and built for a high-traction ride in wet and dry conditions.
Find your just-right fit with a lacing system that creates a natural midfoot lock-down.
- Seamless mesh delivers exceptional fit and support
- OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite+™ Single density foam midsole delivers a responsive underfoot cushioning experience while providing superior comfort and stability on the trail
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- NAVIC FIT SYSTEM™ delivers a natural midfoot lock down
- Uses: Trail