Those Columbia Montrail CALDORADO-¼Ôäó III trail running shoe have been designed to provide the right balance of support traction and cushioning when running long distance on uneven mountain trails. The CALDORADO-¼Ôäó is a known footwear by trail runner. This new model comes with a seamless abrasion-resistant waterproof mesh upper with a soft forefoot flex zone cushioning collar foam a fully integrated gusset and reinforced toe caps for comfort and protection. The FluidFoam-¼Ôäó midsole provides exceptional cushioning while FluidGuide-¼Ôäó adds stability and a smooth ride on the trail. The full-length rubber outsole has an integrated TrailShield protection plate with forefoot flex grooves for underfoot protection while the multi-directional lugs provide excellent traction.
- Outdry-¼Ôäó waterproof / breathable construction
- Seamless abrasion resistant mesh upper with soft forefoot flex zone cushioning collar foam fully integrated gusset and reinforced toe cap for comfort and protection
- FluidFoam-¼Ôäó midsole for exceptional cushioning flexibility and support
- FluidGuide-¼Ôäó technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves
- Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces
- Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.