Features - Octane™ 18
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Multiple stow options, easily accessible
- Essentials Org Pockets: Keeps your small essentials organized and secure
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Secure Phone Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Easily attach and remove poles when needed
- Compatible with the Camelbak Quick Stow™(not included)
- Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Safety Whistle: Be heard in case of an emergency
- Made with Ultra Light Materials
- BPA/BPS/BPF free
- Capacity: 16 l + 2 l Crux Reservoir
- Dimensions: 41 x 24 x 26 cm
- Fits torso: 43-53 cm
- Chest circumference: 71 - 116 cm
- approx. 410 g
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
If you have purchased a waterproof product, the leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with freshwater after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.