This daysack is packed with essential features, so you can load it up with everything you need for a long day on the trail.
Berghaus have poured generations of experience into engineering this high-performance daysack. At 25L, it’s got the capacity and features that you need for a long day on the trail and we’ve carefully through every detail, from access to the large main compartment, to the size and position of the many pockets. The breathable back system has been designed to help you carry a full and stable load in comfort all day long, so you can pack what you need and focus on the route ahead. Weight:810g.
- Top access through a ‘frog mouth’ zip allows you to easily get to the large main compartment
- Keep small valuables safe in a small zipped external pocket with key clip
- The elasticated front stash pocket and two large side mesh pockets both have easy to grip Hypalon rubber tabs
- Two stretchy zipped hip belt pockets are great for a compass, energy bars or other smaller essentials
- Side compression straps with side release buckle allow you to adjust your pack depending on how full it is
- Duel density foam in arm straps and the pre-curved hip belt distribute the load effectively while you’re on the move
- A hard board in the back system protects your back
- Two convenient walking pole holders are a handy external storage option
- Daisy chain lashing points provide additional external storage
- Keep your pack even more secure with the sternum strap.