No nonsense and with all the essentials, this waterproof is the ideal hardshell for long summer days on the trails.
You need this kind of company, even when you’re escaping from the crowds, and 2L GORE-TEX PACLITE® can be your best mate on a summer hike. It’s there for you when the weather gods send the grim stuff your way. From the adjustable hood, hem and cuffs, to easy-access zipped pockets, this jacket protects, breathes and keeps you moving in all weathers. And when the sun shines, it will sit stealthily in a small corner of your pack, so you can crack on with the route ahead. Weight: 365g, Model is 6"2 and wears a size M.
- Articulated sleeves are designed to give greater freedom of movement.
- No more draughts thanks to dual adjustment, dropped length, hem and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Keep your essentials safe and easy to reach with two zipped hand pockets.
- A fully adjustable hood with stiffened peak and chin guard means you won’t get rained off.
- The robust, water resistant YKK® centre front zip delivers even more protection from the elements.
- Features bluesign® approved fabric with a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish for high performance that won’t let the planet down.
- 2L GORE-TEX PACLITE® provides full waterproof protection that’s famously lightweight and breathable.
- Built with only the features you need so it packs down small and won’t steal much space in your rucksack.
WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- 100% Polyester With Eptfe Membrane
- Machine wash 30 degrees mild
- Do not Bleach
- Low tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Use Non-Biological washing powder/ Do not use fabric softners / Keep away from sharp objects / Store in a cool, dry environment / Wash Separately