Lighweight and breathable, this is a mighty contender when it comes to warmth. Made from Polartec® Classic micro fleece, it has a great warmth to weight ratio, whilst being incredibly soft and comfortable. Highly durable, its also part of our InterActive range, so you can zip it into any Berghaus waterproof InterActive jacket for a little extra weather protection when you need it.
- Keep essentials reassuringly safe in the two zipped hand pockets
- Ramp up the warmth with an adjustable single, side hem drawcord
- Features more than 50% recycled fabric, as part of our MADEKINDâ„¢ commitment to creating high-performance gear that's kinder to the planet
- Kinder to the environment with over 90% bluesign® approved fabrics
- WARMTH TO WEIGHT Great warmth to weight ratio with Polartec® Classic micro fleece.
- INTERACTIVE When rain clouds gather you can zip into one of our InterActive waterproof outers in seconds for ultimate layered protection.
- HIGHLY DURABLE Looks good as new for longer thanks to the durable fabric with a great soft feel.
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
If you have purchased a waterproof product, the leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with freshwater after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.