Feeling energetic and ready to go? This superb extra light jacket is the perfect choice to wear as a warming mid layer or on its own. Great for reaching tricky ledges, the stretch fabric offers brilliant freedom of movement and when you're under pressure, it has great wicking properties, leaving you cool and comfortable. Ventilation is boosted by mesh lined pockets and super breathable fabric. And when the wind blows, stay extra warm while thumb loops protect against cold air and spindrift entry. It has all the protection you need to get to the top and take in the views without feeling hot and bothered along the way.
- Take advantage of extra weather protection with a stretch bound, close fitting hood
- Keep cool with two front mesh lined pockets for enhanced ventilation
- Protect against cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops that help hold your sleeves in place
- Enjoy a tailored fit with the darted sleeve construction Keep cards or keys secure in a compact bonded sleeve pocket that zips for safety
- Stay comfortable with tailored zip garages that cover zips and stops snags
- Avoid overheating through convenient centre front full zip to allow release of excess heat when you're working hard
- Flatlock, low profile seams add to the overall comfort and flexibility
- LIGHTWEIGHT Weighing just 470* grams overall, the jacket is made with an incredibly light micro-grid fabric for an unrestricted, feather weight feel. *weight given for size medium
- SUPER BREATHABLE Stay cool and fresh with the super breathable fabric that wicks away excess moisture when your mettle's tested.
- EASE OF MOVEMENT Enjoy free flowing movement with stretchable material and stretch cuffs.
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However, this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
The leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams if you have purchased a waterproof product. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water-resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with fresh water after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies-padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.