You can be sure to enjoy all of the elements with the Deluge Pro 2.0 Jacket. The 2 layer Hydroshell® fabric offers waterproof protection, while the easily adjustable hood keeps you shielded from driving rain. So, a great fit and a variety of colourways makes this a jacket that looks good and stands up to the forces of nature with ease.
- Stop draughts sneaking in with a fully adjustable hem at the back
- Revive frozen fingers in two warm pockets
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics, making this jacket planet friendly
- Part of our MADEKIND commitment to creating high-performance gear that's kinder to the planet
- WATERPROOF PROTECTION Brave the wettest of days, 2 layer waterproof Hydroshell® fabric protects from drizzle to downpours.
- VERSATILE FIT The fully adjustable hood and hem gives further protection when the weather does its worst.
- EASY-REACH STORAGE Keep essentials handy and secure with two zipped pockets.
We hope that the following information will help you get the most out of your products. However, this is only a general guide please refer to wash care advice given on individual products before washing or cleaning them.
To get the most out of your waterproof outerwear, you must keep it clean. The following is basic information on cleaning procedures. Always read any garment's care label before laundering.
Most waterproof outerwear can be machine washed and dried. Use powdered detergent or a specialist waterproof washing detergent and cold or warm water to wash these garments.
Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe with a clean damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine. Immersion and exposure to detergents can attack the stitching and bonding agents within the product.
Dry slowly using natural air circulation at room temperature; do not subject the product to a direct heat source. Paper can be used to stuff the product in the drying process to help absorb moisture and maintain the shape of the product.
The leather must regularly be treated with waterproofing and conditioning sprays or creams if you have purchased a waterproof product. Used in wet conditions the leather will experience a gradual loss of its water-resistant qualities, and if untreated the leather will slowly harden and crack.
Occasional users should rinse with fresh water after each use and hang dry on a special wetsuit hanger, or a ladies-padded hangar. Frequent users should rinse with fresh water and occasionally use a capful of wetsuit shampoo. Be sure to store your wetsuit properly. Dents and creases could become permanent and result in loss of insulation. The best way to store your wetsuit is to lay it flat, or hanging from a wetsuit hanger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.