Looking for a light, soft and cooling walking sock? The All Terrain offers all this and more.
The 1000 Mile All Terrain Sock is made with a merino wool outer layer and a Tactel, wicking inner layer. This unique combination of fibres ensures that the feet maintain a comfortable temperature during activity.
The design of this sock includes air flow channels and top of foot venting allowing air to reach the feet.
When you combine all of these properties together you have the perfect sock for hiking in warm temperatures.
The flat toe seam and double layer construction helps to reduce friction on the skin, helping to reduce the occurrence of blisters.
The arch bracing gives additional support to the foot and a custom fit. Knitted to a crew length, this sock is great for wearing with light walking shoes or trainers.
100% Tactel inner lining. What is Tactel®…?
Soft, light and surprisingly strong. A dynamic, speciality fibre, Tactel® garments are soft, supple, smooth, breathable and lightweight. According to testing Tactel® fibre is at least twice as soft and 20% lighter than most other fibres. It also dries 8 times faster than cotton. With its soft feel, moisture wicking and quick drying properties this yarn is the perfect yarn to line our socks helping to keep the feet cool and dry during activity.
This product contains Merino Wool.
Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Flat toe seam for extra comfort
- Air flow channels for superior breathability
- Charcoal available in Men’s sizing ONLY
- Raspberry available in Ladies sizing ONLY.
- Sizing by UK Shoe Size
Outer Layer – 45% Merino Wool, 42% Cotton, 12% Nylon & 1% Elastane Lycra®
Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE*
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC*
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN*
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED*
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL*
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go up a size.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- In order to ensure the double layer system works correctly the sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles.
Machine wash 30 degree, No tumble dry.