Portwest Watersports Competition
Terms & Conditions
Portwest Watersports Competition is a free competition developed by Portwest – The Outdoor Shop.
Portwest Watersports Competition will commence on the 21st of July and will finish on the 31st of July 2023. The draw will take place Tuesday 1st of August 2023.
COMPETITION RULES AND PROCEDURES
- The competition is open to anyone who meets all of the following criteria:
- Subscribes to our newsletter before 31st of July 2023.
- Likes the Portwest Watersports Competition reel.
- Shares the Portwest Watersports Competition reel.
- Tag three friends in the Portwest Watersports Competition reel. Eligible entrants cannot win more than one prize within the competition. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Portwest will not take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction which may result in an entry being delayed, lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- 1 winner of Portwest Watersports Bundle.
- The winner will win a Portwest Inflatable SUP Bundle, Portwest Steamer Wetsuit, Portwest Booties, Portwest 3mm Gloves and Portwest Changing Towel.
- Portwest's sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. Portwest reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control Portwest – The Outdoor Shop.
- By participating in the competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter Portwest excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize to be awarded.
- The promoter is Portwest – The Outdoor Shop.
All correspondence relating to this competition can be sent to:
“Portwest Watersports Competition", Portwest House, Ida Business & Technology Park, Westport, Co Mayo
Our full legal name is Portwest Retail Ltd. We are a Private limited company. Our registered office address is Portwest House, Business & Technology Park, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Portwest Watersports Competition
1.1. The Scheme allows Portwest- The Outdoor Shop customers to enter a competition to win the Portwest Watersports bundle from Portwest – The Outdoor Shop when they like the Portwest Watersports Competition Reel and share the Portwest Watersports Competition Reel and tag 3 friends in the Portwest Watersports Competition Reel.
1.2. For a person to participate in the competition, they must meet our Competition Criteria as set out below.
- Competition Criteria
2.1. Entrants must like Portwest Watersports Competition Reel.
2.2. Entrants must share the Portwest Watersports Competition Reel.
2.3. Entrants must tag 3 friends in the Portwest Watersports Competition Reel.
5.1. Portwest shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the competition.
6.1. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that a contract is formed between you and us (as set out above).
- Customer Services
7.1. Should you have any complaints please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
🚨 Warning - Social Media Competition Spam Alert 🚨
Unfortunately, as with all social media competitions there are pages out there that try to use these as an opportunity for some individuals to impersonate our brand and falsely claim to be associated with our contest. We want to emphasize that all official communications will only be conducted through legitimate channels.
It is crucial to note that the winner of our competition will be contacted exclusively via DM and email. We have a dedicated marketing team that will reach out to the lucky winner from the email address email@example.com. Please be cautious of any other communication claiming to be from our team, especially if they request personal information or involve suspicious links.
Protect Your Privacy
At Portwest -The Outdoor Shop, we prioritize your privacy and security. We will never ask for sensitive information, such as passwords or financial details, through social media platforms or any other unofficial means. If you encounter any suspicious activity, please report it to us immediately, and we will take appropriate action to address the issue.
To ensure you don't miss any updates regarding the competition, make sure to follow our official social media accounts. We will continue to provide regular updates, winner announcements, and important notifications solely through our verified channels.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in making this competition a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Remember, we are here to support you and address any concerns you may have. Feel free to reach out to us directly through our official channels or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck to all participants! Let's continue to celebrate the spirit of outdoor adventure together.