Terms & Conditions
Portwest Merrell Giveaway is a free competition developed by Portwest – The Outdoor Shop.
Portwest Merrell Giveaway will commence on the 5th of December and will finish on the 15th of December 2023. The draw will take place Monday the 18th of December 2023.
COMPETITION RULES AND PROCEDURES
- The competition is open to anyone who meets all of the following criteria:
- Subscribes to our newsletter before midnight December 15th 2023 and still be subscribed when the draw takes places on Monday 18th of December.
- Eligible entrants cannot win more than one prize within the competition. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Portwest will not take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction which may result in an entry being delayed, lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- 1 winner of 2 pairs of Merrell footwear from our Merrell collection.
- The winner will win 2 pairs of Merrell footwear.
- The size and footwear will be choose by the winner.
- Portwest's sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. Portwest reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control Portwest – The Outdoor Shop.
- By participating in the competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter Portwest excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize to be awarded.
- The promoter is Portwest – The Outdoor Shop.
All correspondence relating to this competition can be sent to:
“Portwest Merrell", Portwest House, Ida Business & Technology Park, Westport, Co Mayo
Our full legal name is Portwest Retail Ltd. We are a Private limited company. Our registered office address is Portwest House, Business & Technology Park, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Portwest Merrell Giveaway.
1.1. The Scheme allows Portwest- The Outdoor Shop customers to enter a competition to win 2 pairs of Merrell footwear from Portwest – The Outdoor Shop when they subscribe to our newsletter before midnight December 15th 2023.
1.2. For a person to participate in the competition, they must meet our Competition Criteria as set out below.
- Competition Criteria
2.1. Subscribe to our newsletter before midnight December 15th 2023 and still be subscribed at the time of the draw Monday 18th December 2023.
5.1. Portwest shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the competition.
6.1. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that a contract is formed between you and us (as set out above).
- Customer Services
7.1. Should you have any complaints please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
🚨 Warning - Social Media Competition Spam Alert 🚨
Unfortunately, as with all social media competitions there are pages out there that try to use these as an opportunity for some individuals to impersonate our brand and falsely claim to be associated with our contest. We want to emphasize that all official communications will only be conducted through legitimate channels.
It is crucial to note that the winner of our competition will be contacted exclusively via DM and email. We have a dedicated marketing team that will reach out to the lucky winner from the email address email@example.com. Please be cautious of any other communication claiming to be from our team, especially if they request personal information or involve suspicious links.
Protect Your Privacy
At Portwest -The Outdoor Shop, we prioritize your privacy and security. We will never ask for sensitive information, such as passwords or financial details, through social media platforms or any other unofficial means. If you encounter any suspicious activity, please report it to us immediately, and we will take appropriate action to address the issue.
To ensure you don't miss any updates regarding the competition, make sure to follow our official social media accounts. We will continue to provide regular updates, winner announcements, and important notifications solely through our verified channels.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in making this competition a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Remember, we are here to support you and address any concerns you may have. Feel free to reach out to us directly through our official channels or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck to all participants! Let's continue to celebrate the spirit of outdoor adventure together.